What a beautiful afternoon. I spent all day Monday and Tuesday sitting in a class learning about FDA's Design Controls and Risk Management. Riveting topics, but a little wearisome after two full days.
GZ shared some running trails with me mid-afternoon and so I started getting it in my head that I was going to do that tonight. With the temps hitting 70 this afternoon, I couldn't have asked for a better day to get a real run.
You can tell you are not running Missouri as soon as you get going. The air is light -- practically non-existent, I think. Once you get used to it, though, you can just revel in the crispness. The sun was shining (a lot!) and the mountains are incredible. Why doesn't everyone spend their free time outside here?
My run was an out and back on the Coal Creek Trail. I hope to do some portion of it again tomorrow when the sun isn't right in my face. When you are at the Aquaris Trailhead, you can see forever, I think. I'm also itching to get back on the Davidson Mesa before I go home.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet. Glad you could enjoy some good weather and good views out here.
LIVE IT.
GZ
Post a Comment